Corporate SUV Service- Providing Duty of Care- Since 1994
Our corporate SUV service is the premier choice in Central Ohio
We serve corporate clients large and small, from short trips to the airport to multi-day roadshows. We have experience with C-level passengers and understand the importance of prompt, discreet service. We operate late-model SUVs, all of which are well-maintained and immaculately clean. We are the Columbus affiliate of Boston Coach, one of the largest luxury ground transportation companies in the world, as well as other ground transportation companies.
Our corporate SUV service features late-model Cadillacs and other luxury vehicles
We feature luxury SUVs for our standard corporate trips. These vehicles are roomy and luxuriously-appointed. SUVs provide ample room for passengers and luggage and a commanding view of the road. For even more capacity, we offer transit/sprinter vans and Ford Clubwagon. For very large groups, we offer shuttle buses from up to 55 passengers. All of our vehicles are meticulously maintained and cleaned daily by our staff of mechanics and detailers.
We provide Duty of Care for our corporate sedan clients
We provide Duty of Care, which means our service is backed by our adherence to a standard of reasonable care while transporting our clients:
- Fully registered and licensed with the Department of Transportation and State of Ohio (PUCO via UCR)
- $5 million commercial insurance policy
- Vehicles are meticulously maintained by our in-house mechanics as well as 3rd party repair services that are fully vetted by our staff
- Chauffeurs are vetted, fully trained, and managed as employees of our company
- Technology provides real-time tracking of all vehicles by our dispatchers