Corporate Sedan Service- Providing Duty of Care- Since 1994
Our corporate sedan service is the premier choice in Central Ohio
We serve corporate sedan clients large and small, from short trips to the airport to multi-day roadshows. We have experience with C-level passengers and understand the importance of prompt, discreet service. We operate late-model sedans and SUVs, all of which are well-maintained and immaculately clean. We are the Columbus affiliate of Boston Coach, one of the largest luxury ground transportation companies in the world, as well as other ground transportation companies.
Our corporate sedan service features late-model Cadillacs and other luxury vehicles
We currently feature the Cadillac XTS, Mercedes S550, and new Chevrolet Suburban for our standard corporate sedan trips. The Cadillac is a roomy, luxuriously-appointed vehicle that has become the high standard in the luxury transportation industry. Clients that need a little more room for passengers or luggage can request one of our new Suburbans, which have become luxury vehicles in their own right. For even more capacity, we off the Mercedes Sprinter van and Ford Clubwagon. For very large groups, we offer shuttle buses from up to 55 passengers. All of our vehicles are meticulously maintained and cleaned daily by our staff of mechanics and detailers.
We provide Duty of Care for our corporate sedan clients
We provide Duty of Care, which means our service is backed by our adherence to a standard of reasonable care while transporting our clients:
- Fully registered and licensed with the Department of Transportation and State of Ohio (PUCO via UCR)
- $5 million commercial insurance policy
- Vehicles are meticulously maintained by our in-house mechanics as well as 3rd party repair services that are fully vetted by our staff
- Chauffeurs are background-checked, fully trained and managed as employees of our company
- Technology provides real-time tracking of all vehicles by our dispatchers
Why Columbus Coach is the best choice for chauffeured transportation in Central Ohio
- We have been in business since 1994 and we have experience serving all types of clients from CEOs to celebrities to soccer moms.
- We provide Duty of Care, which means our service is backed by our adherence to a standard of reasonable care while transporting our clients.
- We operate 24 hours per day, 365 days per year with attentive office staff that accept nothing less than perfection with our services, yet our pricing is ultra-competitive.
- We are affiliates of Boston Coach and other nationally-recognized companies in the luxury transportation industry, and we were selected for the 2011 Best of Columbus Award in the Limousine & Car Services category by the U.S. Commerce Association (USCA).
Official Transportation sevice
for Ohio Wesleyan University
3075 East 14th Ave
Columbus, Ohio 43219